LUGGAGE TRANSFER PRICES
We provide town to town luggage transfers in the region inbetween Padstow (north coast) and Falmouth (south coast). This includes Mid Cornwall (Newquay, Perranporth and St Agnes), West Cornwall (St Ives, St Just, Penzance and Porthleven) and the Lizard Peninsula (Mullion, Lizard, Coverack and Falmouth).
All prices are subject to change and will be confirmed prior to booking.
Prices are for any single transfer within a zone and are based on two bags of up to 20kg per bag.
Click red links for details.
£12 per transfer (upto 2 bags)
Transfers are anticlockwise; £8 fee for reverse direction
£18 per transfer (upto 2bags)
North Coast transfers limited to 15 miles per transfer
Zone C £30 per transfer (upto 2 bags)
- Cross zone transfers are charged at the price of the more expensive zone.
- There is an additional £5 fee for each delivery/collection involving non-established accommodation providers e.g. Airbnb, residential addresses etc.
- Extra bags cost £4 per item. Discounts available for transfers involving more than four bags. Contact us for details.
- When collection or delivery involves more than one B&B/hotel there will be a surcharge of £5 per extra establishment (e.g. several bags are collected from one B&B but delivered to three seperate B&B's = £10 surcharge).
- Transfers are betwen 9.15am and 4.30pm and we indemnify the loss of whole bags up to £150 per item whilst in our possession.
- Payment can be bank transfer, UK cheque or on-line card payment (4% fee). For late bookings, cash can be left with baggage (prior arrangement only).
Send us a booking enquiry or call 01736 332894
- We will not transfer any items weighing more than 25kg on a first transfer or more than 20kg if the weight has not been reduced as requested on subsequent transfers
- Additional items (including carrier bags, laptops, hand bags, boot bags etc) must either be securely attached to the main suitcase or you must inform us of these additional items at least one day before
- No refund on cancellations received after 10am on the day prior to the transfer